з/п не указана
International ILI Company is looking to recruit a passionate and experienced Marketing Coordinator for their UAE Head Office, locate in HAMRIYAH FREE ZONE, Ajman.
Marketing coordinator will market company products & services by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning meetings and trade shows; maintaining databases; preparing reports.
• Implementing marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
• Tracking product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
• Preparing marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
• Keeping promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
• Supporting sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
• Researching competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
• Planning meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
• Monitoring budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
• Accomplishing organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities that adds value to job accomplishments.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline, any certifications are big plus.
• Minimum 2 years in marketing role and knowledge in Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation, Marketing Research, Event management, Coordination, Reporting Research Results, Understanding the Customer, Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning, Financial Skills.
• Advanced skills in Graphic & Video editor software, Email& Marketing Software, Google Analytics, Content Management Programs. Knowledge/ experience in SEO and SEM campaigns.
• Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why some ideas are analytically sound.
• Good Oral & written English, excellent communication and presentation skills and fluency in English.
• Ability to work creatively with limited resources.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information.
• Bachelor of Art, Marketing
• Very competativre salary package;
• Extensive travelling worldwide
• The appliacant must be prepared for relocation to UAE
Вакансия опубликована 6 февраля 2018