ENTER Engineering Group is specializing in the construction of industrial and technological facilities of any complexity. With its vast experience in oil and gas industry, ENTER Engineering executes EPC contracts and provides a whole range of construction works while implementing “turnkey” projects.
The Group is one of the acclaimed leaders in the field of oil and gas construction in Central Asia and Russian Federation. One of the Group’s shareholders is Gazprombank.
Among its clients are such companies as LLC “LUKOIL Uzbekistan Operating Company”, JSC “Arctic Gaz”, OJSC “Gazprom”, OJSC “Gazprom Zarubezhneftegaz”, JSC “AK Transneft”, JSC “NK Rosneft”, Hyundai Engineering and Construction, Petronas, NHC “Uzbekneftegaz” and others.
- Performance of works related to typical quality systems, including but not limited to the selection of suppliers, qualifications and development, corrective actions by the supplier, verification and testing, inappropriate materials, audits, vendor approvals, etc;
- Preparation and analysis of data for reports, audits, improvement plans, quality objectives, indicators, audits and communications for quality assurance and performance;
- Increasing the efficiency of the supplier (delivery, quality, responsiveness, cost reduction, etc.). Creation of new product groups and suppliers by statistical analysis, part-production approval process (PPAP), audits, etc. Analysis of supplier quality systems and a culture of continuous improvement within the supply chain. Conducting a value-added analysis to identify opportunities to improve the supply chain
- Degree of bachelor's degree
- Certification of Six-Sigma Green or Black Belt, as well as current certificates of CQA or CQE is welcomed.
- Procurement management (more than 7 years). Mostly knowledge of the quality management system requirements in accordance with ISO 9000 or equivalent experience.
- ISO 9001 Certification; - Knowledge of preliminary quality planning (flowcharts, FMEA, control plans) - Statistical methods (Experiment Design, Management of Statistical Processes (SPC), etc.) Availability of recommendations and feedback on the implemented projects.
- Russian- fluently
- English- fluently
- SAS, Minitab or similar software for statistical analysis; - MS Office (Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint) - Oracle 11i or 12.2
- Relocation to the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Payment for the flight.
- Work on the project to build infrastructure for the oil and gas industry.
- Payment of accommodation and meals.
- The operating mode is not shift.
- Salary is discussed with final candidates